Photo Booth FAQ
1. Is there a limit to how many photos can be taken at an event?
No! Please take as many pictures as you’d like.
2. Will there be someone there to operate the booth?
Yes, a trained photo booth attendant will be there at all times to assist your guests.
3. Do you have props for guests while taking pictures?
Yes! We have lots of silly hats, wigs, glasses, boas, frames, mustaches, masks, signs and more! If there is something special that you’d like, just be sure to let us know one week before your event.
4. Can we have a special message placed on our photo booth strips?
Yes! We can place names, company logos and event dates at the top and bottom of each strip. Just supply us with your text, colour theme, or logo that you would like to printed on each strip. We can create a custom header and footer for you. Contact Us.
5. What is the size of the photo booth?
Dimensions Assembled: 8" in Height / 6" Wide / and 3.5" Deep
Weight: 850 lbs
Foot Print: 18 Square Feet
6. How much space do I need for a photo booth?
For the set up of the photo booth we would require a space close to a regular power outlet (3-6 amps on a dedicated circuit). A flat solid floor surface against a wall or in a corner is preferred and ideal. The photo booth itself is 4x9" long and needs space around it for a 6" prop table. Also a minimum of 5" around the front of the booth is required to allow guests to freely enter and exit the photo booth. It can be just as much fun outside the booth as it is inside.
7. My event is on the second floor and there are stairs, will that be a problem?
All photo booths are on wheels and can be transported through any standard door or hallway. Due to the photo booth weight and size we are unable to transport up more than 3 stairs. Please contact us, if you have stairs or are unsure, if we would be able to deliver the photo booth. We would be happy to pre visit your location to determine, if further requirements are necessary for load in.
8. Which forms of payment do you accept?
Our preferred payment method is by cheque, e-Transfer or cash. We also except payments through PayPal, Square or our Online Payment Gateway.
9. Do you charge a booking fee?
We do take a deposit at time of booking to secure the event. Our preferred payment method is by cheque or e-Transfer.
10. Do you need a deposit to hold the date?
We ask for a 50% deposit.
11. What if I have a question that I don't see listed here?
No problem! Contact Us!